Pre-Purchase Survey Engineers Survey Cork City and Surrounding area’s of Cork.
Property Report Pre-Purchase Survey | Building Engineers Report | Structural Surveys
Pre-Purchase Survey in Cork City.
Welcome on our site. Read details of Engineers Survey, Pre-Purchase Report and Building Engineers Report in all area’s of Cork City.
Pre – Purchase House Survey Engineers Report in Cork City
Before you purchase of a property, clients will be advised by their solicitor or by their Bank to have a pre – purchase House or Apartment survey completed.
We conduct surveys and prepare written reports on all type properties.
We are fully insured with professional indemnity insurance in Cork City.
Survey reports can and will affect the asking price of a property, if a large volume of remedial/repair work needs to be done.
We conduct regular inspections and surveys in Cork City.
We will normally turn reports over within two to three working days of the survey.
A pre – purchase house survey report which we prepare will vary in length depending on the size of the property, but will include photographs to emphasis key points or issues of interest or concern.
Include in our checks are the following
- exterior of the building
- grounds and boundaries
- roof space
- roof exterior
- water tank & pipes
- fire safety
- utility services, electricity installation, water valve location
- structure & subsidence
- damp & mould detection
- timber defects i.e. wood worm etc
- radon barrier deteration
- fireplaces & chimneys
- flashings, gutters, downpipes inspected
- cost ranges of items requiring attention
From checking drawings to looking through your house Noel Murphy Pre-Purchase surveys will be there.
All of the following are part of our pre-purchase inspections:
- Structure reports – Full Interior and Exterior Building Survey
- Evidence of non-usual Settlement, and Subsidence
- Water Penetration & Damp Issues
- Moisture Meter Readings
- Condensation and Mould
- Property Air Supply Venting
- Potential Pyrite
- Evident Roof Issues
- Soffit / Fascia, Gutters, Exterior Piping
- Evidence of Woodworm and Timber Rot
- Windows and Doors / evident condition / seal issues
- Property Services – Electrics, Plumbing and Heating, and Drainage
- Evident Boundary Issues
- Evident Alterations requiring Certification
- Safety Issues
- Asbestos and other Deleterious Material
- Essential Maintenance Requirements
Reports and Surveys:
- Roof leaks
- Leaks from balconies over living space
- Condensation issues
- Air Venting and Extraction Issues
- Excessive cracking due to inadequate expansion jointing and other issues
- Evidence of Pyrite
- Communal Space Issues
- Problems with Fire Safety Systems
- Building Regulation Breaches regarding provision for Escape
- Missing and non-functioning Fire Doors
- Dysfunctional or Non-Functioning Building Management causing lack of Maintenance